- Sep 8
Important Information: ACA18 TOKYO Student Jamboree
● WhatsApp ID: +17189163294
● ACA18 TOKYO Emergency call: +81-90-1105-1691
2. Welcome Desk at airports
Welcome Desk will be open on September 9 and 12th from 08:00-20:00 at Narita Airport and Haneda Airport.
If you are arriving on September 10, 11, 13, please contact airports’ General Information Desk. You will get appropriate information there.
Here is where you find the welcome desk: https://aca18tokyo.com/news/378.html
3. Shuttle bus service
Students who are participating Student Jamboree, free shuttle bus service between the airport and the accommodation (National Olympic Memorial Youth Center NYC) will be operated on September 9. Please visit the Welcome Desk at the airports. Below will be the revised time table (the time table was revised based on the Students flight schedule).
Here is where you find the welcome desk (where to meet): https://aca18tokyo.com/news/378.html
In case you miss the last bus, contact the ACA18 Student Jamboree WhatsApp or Emergency call. If you are arriving Tokyo on Sep. 10, please come to Nakano Campus directly.
When you arrive at the airport or Nakano Station please contact us via Whatsapp.
＊Cafeteria Fuji（restaurant at Olympic Center）will be closed at 19:30. Students arriving later than the cafeteria opening time on Sep 9 please be noted that you will need to get our own dinner.
- September 9, 2018We are ready!
- September 8, 2018Important Information: ACA18 TOKYO Student Jamboree
- September 7, 2018Regarding typhoon Jebi and earthquake damages.
- September 7, 2018Mori Art Museum Ticket in your congress bag.
- September 7, 2018UPDATED: JR / Subway (route-duration-cost) to get to the venue from New Otani Hotel.