- Sep 7
Regarding typhoon Jebi and earthquake damages.
There are some major damages caused by typhoon Jebi on 4th and the earthquake on 6th in Kansai and Hokkaido area. However, Tokyo area has no damage. Therefore, the ACA18 will be hosted as scheduled.
Tokyo airports (Narita and Haneda) are fully operational. It is announced that Kansai Airport has re-opened the domestic service on today, and international service is to partially re-open tomorrow, 8th September. If your flights include Kansai Airport, please consult with your travel agent for latest information. If your plans are to visit Kansai area including Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, or Hokkaido area, please consult with your travel agent for latest information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tokyo next week.
- March 3, 2020“ACA18TOKYO” received “2019 Prize for Attracting and Holding International Conferences” from Japan National Tourism Organization(JNTO)
- October 17, 2018ACA18 TOKYO’s official photos
- September 9, 2018We are ready!
- September 8, 2018Important Information: ACA18 TOKYO Student Jamboree
- September 7, 2018Regarding typhoon Jebi and earthquake damages.