- How should I register accompanying persons?
There are no categories for "Accompanying Persons" for "Observers", "Congress Delegates" and "Young Architects". If "Accompanying Persons", such as spouses, would like to register the ACA18 TOKYO, please register as "Observers", "Congress Delegates" or "Young Architects" (same as your accompanied persons). Please note that if you register as "Accompanying Persons" from our resigration website, automatically you will be recognized as "Accompanying persons of Office Bearers, Official Delegates, Committee Members" and will be charged USD400(JPY44000). It will be more expensive than "Congress Delegates" and "Young Architects".
ACA18 / September 10, 2018 to September 14, 2018
- September 10 to 12 : ARCASIA Business (Council meeting, Committee Meetings)
- September 13 to 14 : Congress (Keynote speech, Symposium, Exhibition etc.)
Student Jamboree / September 10, 2018 to September 14
ACA18 / Meiji University Surugadai Campus (Academy Common, Liberty Tower)
- 1-1, Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062
Student Jamboree / Meiji University Nakano Campus
- 4-21-4, Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-8525
- Contact your respective architects institute. The JIA will provide necessary documents for gaining Japanese VISA according to the official request from ARCASIA member institute.
- Tokyo Information?